So it occured to me that I'd want to save my reflections on the pieces as I went through the edition. That's why I'm blogging. I don't intend to get really into the blog. I won't work hard to make the writing interesting, as I have seen others do. This isn't really for anyone but me.
Mainly, I just want a written record of my listening experience. My goal is to actively listen to the whole thing before the end of 2005. I think I'll start with the cantatas.
I'll probably also do some blogging about headphones. My other holiday purchase was a set of Alessandro/Grado headphones and a CMoy headphone amp. I want to make this Bach experience memorable.
I will sign off until the gear gets here:
- Hanssler Bach Edition (controversial one)
- Alessandro/Grado MS-1 Headphones
- Cmoy Headphone Amp
Bye for now!
SR

No comments:
Post a Comment